Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I thought this had been posted...but...


LINDSEY IS HOME!!! She got home on Sunday. I thought the pictures had gotten posted on the blog Sunday night -- hard to tell where they went! Bobby, Dan, and I went to the airport to get Lindsey on Sunday afternoon. It was hectic because traffic was a mess. There was a small fender-bender on the 340 bridge. The goofy MSP cop would not move traffic off off the bridge so it got WAY backed up in both directions. Damned cops. But, Bobby got us to the airport in plenty of time to pick up Lindsey and Caitlin. Caitlin's mom said traffic on Rt. 15 was bad also -- we couldn't win either way.

Lindsey had landed at Dulles when we were still about 30 minutes away from the airport. By the time we got in there, parked, and waked down to the far terminal, we still had to wait for a while for the girls to make it thru immigration and customs. That was smooth sailing for them coming back into the country.

Dan was very happy to see Lindsey and Caitlin. Here are some pictures...I'm not sure if I can get the video to post (but I will try). Lindsey missed everyone here but I don't think she was glad to be back home! Maybe to recharge her bank account! She had a great time in Germany with Caitlin.

No comments: