Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures from 3 weeks ago...


I have some pictures I wanted to put on the blog. The pics are from our trip to Charlotte 3 weeks ago. We drove home on the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are also some pictures of Bobby getting his medication at the hospital. It is pretty simple (so the pictures aren't very exciting). Bobby is doing well. He says he's tired, feels a little run down. The sores in his mouth have improved quite a bit. I've noticed that his appetite has decreased a little. He still has his quart of ice cream every night at bedtime. Whipped cream, chocolate...the works! He's been busy all week. He changed the brakes and a few other ?? things on my van. Oh-he says he "Changed the transmission control module." He balanced the tires on his truck, got a load of wood...I don't know but he's been busy at home all week. He's driving me crazy! I can't get anything done when he is home-and he is always home. Usually, when we are off work together, we spend the time together-not doing the piles of work that are here. Well, if we are both home...I have to get into the routine of being able to get my stuff done without distraction. We are enjoying the time together-even if the laundry is still in piles!

No comments: