Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On Stage today

Bobby and I are getting ready for the practice of his on-stage speaking part today.  He will speak today at 3 to the sales team from Bristol-Myers Squibb.  Bobby will tell his story so that the sales reps can have someone to remember when they are out there presenting Yervoy to oncologists across the country.

I think it is going to be a very emotional morning.  As we chat about the things on his list, the emotions are simmering.  I'll take notes so I can bring back his experience and share it with everyone.

I'm so blessed to be holding on to Bobby's arm as he walks in...I'm blessed to be here but Bobby has so many of you right here with him...he will share his story about all the people in his life that are so important to him.  He's our hero!




No comments: