Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We are at NIH for the day (Wednesday)!!!

We're at N.I.H. !!!! I'll update later...we'll be here all day. :-)

We arrived at 0800 in Bethesda. We had to check in at the front gate. They let us park directly in front of the building. Perks!


UPDATE: It is now almost noon. We are killing time until our 1200 meeting with the social worker. She will go over lodging, meal reimbursements and travel arrangements. They mentioned that several times a day the volunteers roam the hospital with fresh cookies and coffee...I'll be following them! This place is so cool. We had Starbucks coffee this morning and are now chilling out in the library. Bobby is reading a railroad book. Of course...you know where I (Donna) am...here on the computer...talking to YOU! OK, gonna try to update the pictures.


I'll update more when we get home. Love to all.

No comments: