Monday, June 9, 2008

Lindsey leaves for GERMANY!

GERMANY OR BUST!
Hagerstown-Wesel Exchange Group


Lindsey left this afternoon for Germany. She will be gone for 6+ weeks. I am tracking her flight right now... Lufthansa Flight DH419 or DLH419.

CLICK HERE TO TRACK LINDSEY'S FLIGHT

The tracking is amazing. It tells me how far she has gone, how far she has to go, the plane's altitude and speed! It shows her location on a map. I love it! She doesn't know it but I can track her across the world! This first picture is her location at Dulles Airport--before they boarded the airplane.

This next picture is a real time picture of her flight in progress. I asked Bobby why they would fly UP and thru Maine to go OVER to Germany. He said that it is closer to fly over the world to Germany than it is to fly AROUND the world. I thought there would be a straight line across the map... I will try to post her return flight on her way home...at the end of JULY!

GO LINDSEY! GO LINDSEY!

No comments: