Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Warm weather...lots of sunshine!

Summer is coming upon us. The sun is hotter and closer than ever. Today, I ran into the school to return a book to Dan. He was outside with his class. They were spending their class time outside playing great games. Normally, it would be great to see the kids outside playing, having a great time. I felt a little less thrilled and felt almost betrayed that my fair-skin "baby" is having "unprotected" fun in the sun! The Harsh's will be sending sunscreen packets with our kids in their wallets for "protection"! They are available at online and are great to have on hand. I wasn't aware that Dan would be outside today. I waited 10 more minutes for his lunch break and then brought him home for lunch. We gave him a good lathering up...and tanked up his belly (Chicken Fries)...and took him back to school for the rest of his afternoon in the sunshine.

Bobby is well into his vaccine trial at NIH. His poor leg is lumpy and red (and very sore). He feels pretty sick about 5 days after the injection. It makes him feel like he has the flu. We put cream on the injection site every night for 4 nights after he gets the injection. This is supposed to help the immune system respond to the area and "do its thing!" He saw his surgeons recently and they are pleased. Dr. Albertoli will see him in 6 months (yeah) and Dr. Yoon said he didn't need to seem him unless Bobby had any concerns or needed something new. Bobby was happy...and although the doctors are wonderful...we'll be happy not to have to see them for a long time...if ever! If you need a plastic surgeon (boobs or whatever) we'd definitely recommend Dr. Albertoli. I think Bobby recommends Katie (Dr. Albertoli's assistant) more than the doctor himself! See previous posts for pics...I'm sure Bobby has the page bookmarked.

OK, I was here, and updating my blog very nicely....AND NOW, BOBBY HAS COME DOWN AND IS TALKING TALKING TALKING....I'LL BE BACK SOON.....HUGS TO ALL....I CAN'T LISTEN TO #1...AND TYPE TO THE WORLD. BBL

No comments: