Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome to Minnesota!

Welcome to Minnesota! Crossing the Mississippi. These little posts are from my cell phone. I had to give up my camera battery to Lindsey so she could take cool pictures. If you want to see the COOL STUFF, check out Lindsey's blog www.lindseyharsh.blogspot.com but I bet there won't be a huge amount of FAMILY pictures! I'll work on posting some more pictures. We've been mostly stuck in the truck since we left on the 10th at 6PM. We didn't want to leave home that late in the day but it took us that long to get ready & out--so we went ahead and left and drove to Washington, PA. The truck is pulling great & getting 10.4 miles/gallon! Bobby said its because of all the stuff I packed. BUT I PACKED LIGHT!!! He's the one that brought all the tools & extra stuff! Oh, wait--2 teenage girls...there must be 50lbs of products/plug in things with us! I can't complain--at least they are showering daily!

More soon...we found a neat place to stop every night so far...more on that when I have a few minutes...

No comments: