Monday, June 1, 2009

New stuff

I just added the pictures of some of the meals you have so graciously been bringing us. I'd love to post the recipes with the pictures. If you'd like to send me your recipes, I will be happy to post them.

Today is Julie's Birthday! She is 15! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! Russ Zullick coordinated plans with us for tonight's meal-Thanks for being so accommodating Russ!

Yesterday was Bobby's first day home that I had to work. The kids were here and were Daddysitting. I left instructions-nothing dangerous, and NO LADDERS. He did TRY (his words) to drive to the hardware store down the street. I reminded him that he wasn't going to drive until after his check up today. He said he realized that after he got in the truck and TRIED to drive. He listens about as well as the kids do. Julie was proud that she was able to keep him off of any ladders.

Bobby is doing really well today. He is 95% back to normal, with nausea being his biggest complaint. His appetite has improved and the fluid retention has improved. He isn't sleeping very well at night. We make up for that by taking naps during the day.
I better close out of this because we have to be in Baltimore in 1.5 hours! He has a check up...I can write more after that...be back later!

No comments: