Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Morning/Afternoon

I had a few pictures on Bobby's cell phone from his most recent round of chemo. He was very helpful this morning and dug out his micro SD card so that I could pop it into the laptop and pull off the pictures.

Bobby is feeling much better today. Almost back to normal. He (and I) have been in bed most of the morning. He seems to be feeling less sick, less nauseated, and his mood is better. He was hungry for a huge piece of cake that Steph brought for dessert last night. I asked him to define "large piece" and his response was 8" x 8"! I told him that 8x8 is not a PIECE of cake--it IS a cake! I cut a piece that was about 4x6 and he ate 1/2 of that. He isn't needing the anti-nausea or other medicine so far today either. Each day is a better day than the previous one.

Here are some pictures from the last few days in the hospital...Maybe I'll just stick them in a slide show like I did the other ones. That seemed to work pretty well.

No comments: