Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally...

I'm bringing him home!!! We have things to get completed here at JHU this morning...and will be coming home later today. They have asked Bobby to write a sentence every day since he was admitted. He has written, "I love my wife" each day, until today when he wrote, "I want to go home." And he will.

Bobby is feeling very tired, still nauseated, and just icky. It is a HUGE improvement since yesterday. He is more himself today, complaining about this and that. This morning, among other little things, he is uncomfortable in the bed. I don't blame him one bit...but he has tolerated it well when there were worse things to complain about.

I'll post tonight after he is snug in his bed. He will hopefully be much more comfortable there! Thank you all for your support this week! I havent turned down any offers...and still won't! Give him some time until he feels like talking and we see if he wants visitors.

No comments: