Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tired & Nervous...

We are getting ready to go back in to Hopkins for round 2 of the IL-2. We haven't heard from the coordinator that he has a bed yet but they said they might call around noon tomorrow to tell us. There is a chance that if they are busy, they will bump him to Saturday. We are still packed and ready to go tomorrow-as planned.

Bobby is nervous. He wants to go to bed but I'm still packing stuff up. I'm sure he is NOT looking forward to the misery and stress that is to come. I will be there with him which he says is what gets him through it. It would be miserable (or more so) if he (or anyone) had to be there alone. Some patients don't have family there which is sad. If I wasn't there with him there are 20 other people that would be!

We love you all...and will keep you posted. Thanks for all the support, prayers, and food. It is wonderful! Bobby just walked by and said, "I am so happy that you will be there with me. You don't know how comforting it is to know you will be there." And, I wouldn't have it any other way - forever & always...

No comments: