Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yummm, we can't wait...

Our house is smelling quite terrific right now! Aunt Rosie made us dinner for tonight! Uncle Ron brought the entire meal over to us earlier. I put the chicken dish into the oven and it has been cooking (per Aunt Rosie's instructions) for the last 3 hours. The house is filling with yummy smells. We couldn't wait to eat the bread she baked-but I did save half of it for later. I had to have a slice and since it was already cut, I cut a few slices to send along with Bobby and Julie this afternoon. Lemon Poppy Seed Bread with a lemon glaze. I could skip the chicken and just eat bread tonight (I won't though). We are all starving and without Aunt Rosie's meal, we would have had leftover chicken salad & macaroni salad from last week.

THANK YOU AUNT ROSIE & UNCLE RON!!!

I'll let you know how dinner was after we've eaten. I'll bet that the FIRST thing Bobby says when he gets back home is how good the house smells...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donna and Bobby,

We are so thankful for your good news. Harold called me at work the day you got your good results. He was so glad you called him.

You have been in our prayers and will continue to be. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Always,

Harold and Lynn