Friday, December 21, 2007

First InfoByte Post

The first and most important thing we both want is to say THANK YOU. We thank all of you for your prayers, concerns, and generous offers of support. I've written down each offer of help -- and will pull them out of my tin if we need them. (As of today, I've used up 2-Thanks Tammi & Jeb) Also, for those of you who have offered to make mortgage payments, or Lindsey's tuition for the semester...we are greatful and hope that you are an inspiration for others to do the same.

Our plan is to update this site whenever we have information to share. Hopefully, we can keep more people updated in a timely manner. Also, it may help with the abundance of phone calls. I'll try to keep things in order as much as possible (for me). We've never written anything like this, we never thought we would have to.

It will be hard to start from the beginning of the story as we are hopefully approaching the end of this chapter. Feel free to add anything we've left out or correct our lack of knowledge in the area of cancer. Also, I'm sure no one will be surprised that most of the writing will be by Donna. It is hard to keep the HE/SHE/WE/US/OUR/ME/MINE's in the correct tense. The goal is to convey the information--please know that what I write is from both of us. With any luck...we might even get him to post some information himself!

Again, we thank you for the prayers--I'll give you a hint...THEY WORKED!!! And with that...I will attempt to start from the beginning...

No comments: