Monday, December 24, 2007

Laughter is the best medicine

The following contribution is reprinted withoutish permission from a longtime friend and colleague of Bobby's. In their old days at MSP, they used to lay out in the sun together. Luckily, Bobby had no ill effects from all of the sun exposure!

I read the blog Internet page. What a wonderful way to spread such information and links to Amazon, eBay, and that company that sells pills to enhance that special part of a man's body. I did have some questions (but not about the pills--they have not worked yet). I'm no doctor, but I am not sure why you have to scan your pets. Well, I guess I am a doctor but not a real one. Maybe sort of like a real one (I do have one of those long off-white coats) but I have a very short attention span and can only deal with a patient for 20-30 minutes then at that point I just give up. Anyhow, what were we talking about? Yes, short attention span. Right, I have one. Okay. Yes, pet scans. I guess the dog and other pet groups got together and felt that things just were not PC enough for them with Cat scans and all. So now we have a newer technology that is "all inclusive". No demographic animal groups are left out of the picture now--no pun intended, well yes, pun intended. Now the dogs, birds, chinchillas (some other country's rodent exported to America and we buy them, God bless the USA), right, yes, pets, goldfish, pet rocks, pet names, and some Chia pets all get to be scanned leaving the cats to find their own niche again. Well I say keep it to hair balls and litter boxes--nope some ferrets use those poop pots, yes, hair balls it is. We should all see cats unique for hair balls and not scans. Let's form a committee and a steering committee and throw in an ad hock committee and ask Hallmark to declare a Federal holiday for cats and their hair balls. Was that an airplane? Yes, pet scans. Some farm animals are pets too......... I guess the FFA will weigh in on this issue. Okay, this email is addressed to Booby Harsh or so it says in the spot up top. Odd name really but kind of stimulating to say it over and over... Booby, booby, booby, booby........ I see I have made an error. It is spelled Bobby. I traveled to London last year and they don't talk their English right and say lots of things in un-American ways. Even they don't spell "Booby" like "Bobby". They do have some cops though that are booby's or bobby's but they never caught up with me and my American bought, Chinese made, French owned sneakers so I did not clarify that pronunciation. Someday they are really going to miss that crown I picked up. It sure weighs a lot. I tried to glue the crown to a plate to make a pretty punch bowel but it leaks everywhere. I should have just grabbed the scepter thing, it would make a good walking stick. Right then, booby has some stuff on his face. Yes, that is not good but I have seen lots of people several years after they too have had stuff on their face. So the booby doctors must know how to cut off the stuff on bobby's face because they cut off the stuff from the other booby's and they still seem to be happy with breathing and such. Some booby doctors actually make them smaller but I don't know why that is done. I should eat my oatmeal so I can take my special medicine. Airplane? Nope just the furnace, I think. If that doctor mentioned calls in sick, I have some sharp knives and a really good picture book of booby bobby body parts and I can cut stuff off of faces or take down wallpaper (we'll call that wallpaper thing "Mohs surgery" and charge more!). I know that anyone reading this will know to call me, email me, or send a pigeon if there is ANYTHING I can do to help the booby population. There it is again, and it was definitely an airplane or the black helicopters. Love and kisses...

No comments: