Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bobby had a great night....

Bobby reads all of his emails...
And opens cards from his kids!
Miss Raven (Julie's black horse) was sent along for support!
We will be getting out around 1 PM today!

OK, that was Thursday. I need to keep my days straight. We did come home yesterday around 2PM. Our stay at Frederick was quite nice. A few issues -- we'll mention later...but, the staff and doctors and facility were terrific.

At this point - instead of filling in the blanks, I'll just start a new post and begin with the surgery-post of day one in the new blog.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby,
I have been following your web page and have been thinking about you a lot. You ARE one of the good guys and all of us want your full and speedy recovery. If I can do anything, please call me on my cell phone at 410-916-6563. Also, great job on the rescue hoist from my seat. You made us proud and you are the man.My best to your family.

Bill Bernard

Guy said...

Bobby,
I leave Maryland for 6 years and one of the Harsh boys is in trouble.
You are in my thoughts and prayers
Guy Glendenning