Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday...

We went to Dr. Albertoli's office today. Bobby had 2 spots biopsied-on his right shoulder/arm. Bobby doesn't like it...but these are the things that will save his life. Catching anything that crops up before it gets as bad as this last one (now that we know what it is) is the key.

After the appointment, we did some shopping and picked up prescriptions, then we headed home to be with the kids--they had a 1/2 day of school.

It is 6PM, Julie is fixing dinner. Donna has to work tonight, so I'm getting ready to take a little nap. I'll get my blog posted early tonight. I work all weekend--if there isn't much blogging going on, you'll know there have been lots of babies being born and I'm home sleeping. (No promises but maybe I can talk my husband into becoming Bloggin' Bobby over the weekend).


Oh...I have a funny story to close my blog for the night...
On the way back from Frederick, we kept seeing all of this toilet paper floating through the air. There was a big camper beside us, I joked that maybe the vent was open on the top of the camper...but NO, that wasn't it...then, we got a little closer and could tell what was happening.


It was an AC&T truck carrying 2 Port-A-Potties. From the bottom side (pardon the pun) on the one on the left trailed a ribbon of white unrolled paper! When he was on the interstate, it would tear off and float around, but on the slower road, it got longer and longer! A once in a lifetime sight!

No comments: