Saturday, January 19, 2008

To answer a few questions...YOU asked...

On Friday, Bobby had two more sites biopsied. One on his right upper back/shoulder (Dr. A took a sample from the middle of an old birthmark), and the other biopsy was from his right shoulder.

Bobby says they are sore. He's not complaining after the toll the last biopsy is STILL taking. Now, that one, he is STILL whining about. That's OK...he's allowed to whine if it is over 3 or 5 stitches OR 56 stitches! We're used to whining around here.

The mood here is still "roller-coaster". I (Donna) have a cold and am feeling kind of run down. I worked last night which went well and so far, I'm home "on call" tonight. That will help. Perhaps being extra tired, being sick, and working would make you feel crappy? That would have been until I got Aunt Rosie's card today...and then, I felt more like smiling. Thank you Aunt Rosie. She also sent me her recipe for the casserole. I'll post it on a sidebar! Enjoy!

If I had thought about it BEFORE they were gone...I'd have taken pictures of the mole that the doctor removed. I would have shown you the two that were side by side and looked "similar" but one was suspicious and the other was "normal". The one on the right (below) is just a piece out of the existing birthmark. He didn't take the entire birthmark......yet.












**Right Shoulder Biopsy Site **(left pic) **Right Upper Back/Shoulder Site**(right pic)

No comments: