Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well, I'll keep it all!!!

OK, Dr. Albertoli just came out. This is what he said--That Bobby did very well. The surgery to his cheek was extensive but there were no problems. He said that after this, they will get him hooked up with the proper oncologists and set up for the next steps.

I'm glad this one is over. They won't let me back to see him. He is in recovery but is not awake yet. I want to be there when he wakes up, but I know that he won't remember, and he will be happy to hear the good news a billion times.

Well, my buddy Jack (the volunteer of the Surgical waiting room) just left. He set the phone out--and said that PACU knows I am the only one out here. Well, me and the drunk who is looking for his wife who is in the ER. I would be a quiet wife and just sit next to my husband until he wakes up. I'll even just sleep beside him in a chair. I won't wake him up. I promise.

Well, that's it for tonight. If I haven't said Thank YOU....I say it NOW.
Bobby says Thank you too. Good Night

No comments: